Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things



Some of the things on my "favorites" list right now:



  • My new slippers. Moccasins that are camo with pink laces.  Cute, warm, comfortable, and very me. 
  • Skeet shooting. In case you didn't get the gist from my last post, I am currently in love with this!
  • The clouds and fog that have resided over our part of the country for well over a week now, leaving behind gorgeous hoar frost.
  • Colored broomstick skirts with denim jackets. 
  • The new gun rack my brother made from weathered wood.
  •  "O The Deep Deep Love of Jesus".  After hearing this powerful song for the first time, almost 2 years ago, I was fan.  The words are so powerful, the tune so peaceful, and really makes me realize, even more, that I can never fully comprehend the love Jesus has for me.
  •  The new chore/milking schedule we have been on for 1 1/2 weeks... 6:00 morning and evening.   Waking up at 5:30 really helps me get a jump start on my day and I feel like I get a lot more done!

What are some of your favorite things right now? 

~Maria



1 comment:

  1. Maria,
    "O the Deep Deep Love of Jesus" is also on my favorite things list, along with "How Deep the Father's Love".
    Photography is also a favorite thing; and I love to share it with others. (giveaway going on over at www,sharonkellerphotography.com)
    I love to spend time with my husband.
    I love to teach the Bible to college girls and watch them bloom spiritually. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment... It brightens my day!