Friday, January 17, 2014

Photo-a-Day >< January >< Week 3










13th- Our three little pigs eating like, well, pigs.
14th - My brother practicing his banjo (love the way it sounds).
15th- The setting moon, taken right after morning chores/ driving home from Moscow in the evening.
17th- My silhouette, and cowboy boots.

Ok, so I have to say I am pretty excited about the moon shot. While I know it isn't extraordinary or anything, I have always wanted to photograph the moon and this was the first time, ever, that the pictures turned out.  Either I overexposed the shots, or the moon wasn't near enough to the horizon to be bigger than a small dot, or they were blurry from holding the camera by hand.  Finally, I was able to get it all together and come away with some shots I liked.:)

Which do you like the best?  Do you ever photograph the moon?

~Maria






5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you decided to do a Photo a Day, too!! These photos are beautiful, especially the moon shot! That's on my list for this year, since I've never been successful with moon photos either. I think they're just lovely, though:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do take photos of the moon! So glad you got such a beautiful shot. :)
    My favorite photo this week would have to be the banjo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria!
    It's been fun reading your blog again!
    My favorite is the banjo picture. =) Maybe I should get out mine and practice!
    I also like the moon shot. I've never got a good picture before of that either. Yours is really nice. =)
    Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT! I didn't know you had a blog again!!! Enjoying reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I am sorry Maggie! I emailed the link to your families email address but maybe it didn't come through?? Glad you are enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment... It brightens my day!